Pallet Racking Solutions
Warehouse Storage Solutions have provided innovative, quality and cost effective pallet racking solutions for customers in the Walsall, Cannock and Lichfield area for many years.
Businesses often, when growing, consider whether the current premises are still suitable or whether the time is right to relocate to larger premises or whether to extend the current building.
Making the best possible use of your existing footprint is often by far and away the most cost effective option.
Walsall, Cannock and Lichfield are strategically located close to major transport and distribution links and routes around the countries second city. The midland has lots of manufacturing, warehousing & distribution centres across the region, many of whom use our pallet racking solutions. Size really does not matter to us we have customers who range from small businesses to major global players.
From our head office base in Yorkshire our team covers the Walsall, Cannock and Lichfield area which allows us to be very responsive to customer enquiries & requests for quotations.
With WSSL we are happy to provide no obligation quotations and rest assured you will get the most suitable & cost effective pallet racking solution.
Warehouse Storage Solutions – your expert pallet racking supplier.
- Specialists in pallet racking.
- The best quality products.
- Superb service levels.
- Easy to deal with
The vast majority of new customers come via referrals from existing clients.
Our pallet racking options.
Individually tailored in order to meet your exacting requirements.
- Standard Pallet Racking
- UK’s most popular pallet racking due to the fact it is versatile, strong & flexible.
- It allows maximise storage
- Wide aisles for easy access.
- Push Back Pallet Racking
- Best option for bulk storage.
- Pallets on rails “push back” up to a maximum depth of 6 pallets.
- Double Deep Pallet Racking
- Doubles the potential storage capacity.
- Requires handling equipment with long forks but is a really cost effective solution.
- Live Pallet Racking
- Pallets on rollers which are slightly inclined.
- Gravity moves the pallets without the need for intervention.
- Perfect if stock rotation is critical, live pallet Racking is the one to choose.
- Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking
- For those areas where dense storage is needed narrow aisle racking is optimal.
- Drive In Pallet Racking
- Fork lift trucks enter the storage lane making the most out floor space and the available height.
- External Pallet Racking
- The ideal solution for outdoor storage.
- The metal is galvanised to make it weather proof.
Thinking of a move or want to know how to get the best out of your existing storage?
We are here and happy to help.
Warehouse storage solutions, your local experts today, we will come and discuss all the options with you.
We offer no obligation quotations and are highly responsive.
Call us today on 01423 819 057, or fill out the contact form on the website, we will do the rest!