Bespoke Pallet Racking Solutions in Bolton
Warehouse storage solutions have been providing bespoke pallet racking solutions to customers based in the Bolton and surrounding areas successfully for many years.
We understand that every business is individual and that unique businesses need innovative and unique solutions. We provide a wide range of differing pallet racking solutions to suit all needs for our Bolton based customers from our offices across in North Yorkshire.
We have a team of specially trained sales engineers who will be able to discuss which options are viable and which will offer you the best and most cost effective pallet racking solution.
The cost of businesses relocating can be a prohibitively expensive exercise and extending can also be disruptive to operational efficiency so finding innovative ways to improve your existing capacity can be very cost effective and at the same time minimise disruption.
Our team will always seek to get you the best possible and most cost effective solution for your business.
Reasons to choose Warehouse Storage Solutions?
We try to make things easy for you:
- Complete project management
- Quality components
- Attention to detail
- Quality assured
We can deal with projects of all size from small installations to mega distribution centres.
The Warehouse Storage Solutions philosophy is a really simple one; use the best possible components, attention to detail offer clients free quotations and be easy to deal with, just some of the reasons why most of our work comes from referrals from satisfied customers.
Warehouse Storage Solutions offer a wide range of options.
We offer customers innovative pallet racking solutions that are designed entirely upon your specific requirements.
- Standard Pallet Racking
- The UK’s most common type of pallet racking in the UK, highly versatile and the ability to fit a wide range of different configurations.
- Storage space can be maximised
- Wide aisles to give easy access for people and fork lift operators.
- Push Back Pallet Racking
- Need bulk storage then push back pallet racking may be your best option.
- Loaded onto rails this then pushes the other pallets back up to a maximum depth of 6 pallets.
- Double Deep Pallet Racking
- If you double the depth of the pallets you double your storage capacity in one simple move.
- Use specialist handling equipment such as trucks with telescopic arms, most clients find this a really cost effective alternative.
- Live Pallet Racking
- Distribution of high volume or fast moving goods or products where stock rotation is critical then live pallet Racking solutions are the correct solution.
- Pallets are on rollers which are slightly inclined allowing gravity to move the pallets through the system.
- Narrow Aisle Pallet Racking
- For dense storage this option works well.
- It requires specialist handling equipment and maximises the amount of goods you can store.
- Drive In Pallet Racking
- Fork lift trucks enter the storage lane making the most out of both the floor space and available height.
- External Pallet Racking
- Outdoor storage such as garden centres, chemical storage or steel stock holders.
- Designed for the UK ! the actual Pallet racking is manufactured and then undergoes a galvanising process to make it weather proof.
You may be needing some help in considering a move or what to do in order to get the best out of your existing storage space, relocate, extend or re configure ?
Call Warehouse storage solutions, your local experts today, we are happy to come and look at all options and advise on the best course. We offer no obligation quotations and are highly responsive.
Call us today on 01423 819 057, or fill out the contact form on the website, we will do the rest!