Health and safety is a major point that needs to be considered within every project undertaken. Failure to ensure health and safety has been covered within a project could potentially have serious consequences that could result in serious injuries or even a fatality.
At Warehouse Storage Solutions we offer the complete health and safety package for every project undertaken:
- All Warehouse Storage Solutions Project/Contracts Managers are fully qualified to CITB SMSTS (Site Management Safety Training Scheme).
- All Warehouse Storage Solutions Installations Teams used are fully qualified and hold the necessary plant licences and industry qualifications required for the installation that they are undertaking.
- Warehouse Storage Solutions Project Managers will evaluate each project individually and ascertain that the correct plant is supplied to the site or liaise directly with the customer on what plant is required if Warehouse Storage Solutions are not supplying.
- With every installation requiring any sort of plant, Warehouse Storage Solutions Project Managers will ensure that Daily Inspection Sheets are issued to the appointed installation team on the project.
- Warehouse Storage Solutions Project Managers will produce a full set of Risk and Method Statements for every project undertaken.
- Warehouse Storage Solutions Project Managers are always happy to work closely with the Customer, Principal Contractor if appointed or any other trades that may be involved in the project to ensure that there is a clear line of communication with all parties involved within the project.
Health and safety within every project is of upmost importance to Warehouse Storage Solutions. We have an excellent record of completing installations without any health and safety issues and this is something that every member of Warehouse Storage Solutions strives to keep intact.
If you would like one of our team members to provide advice on how best to utilise the space in your warehouse, call us today on 01482 819057 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a no obligation visit.